Next Success might advise you to clear the redirect cache of our browser. This page explains how to clear the redirect cache in different browsers.
- Enter in the address bar chrome://net-internals
- Click on the small arrow in the upper-right to open the drop-down
- Select Tools > Clear Cache
- Click the menu icon in the upper-right corner
- Click the History icon
- Click View History Sidebar
- Search for "collaborne" (if those are lots of entries: you only need to consider the ones for which you were wrongly redirected)
- For each of these: right-click, and select 'forget about this site'
Use google and search for "BROWSER clear 301 redirect cache"