Hint: Only member are allowed to post to a project. Join the project if you don't see the post button.
Follow these steps to post an update to a project:
- Open the project to which you want to post
- Select tab Outcomes
- Use the floating action button in the lower, right corner
- Select the type of outcomes you want to post (You can always post a generic update. Depending on the phase, you might be able to post phase-specific outcomes like insights, prototypes, or economic models).
- Enter a text (and optionally upload files)
- Use the Post button to post the update